Monday, November 28, 2005

Quit Tapping Their Phones!

In the past 2 weeks since the TMG police realized that their corruption has been exposed for the whole world, my friends and I have noticed an odd tapping-sound on the phone lines when we called the family members of Francis Xavier. Why are the phones of the family members being tapped?! Haven't the police caused enough pain to their family?!

If the PNP (Philippine National Police) TMG (Traffic Management Group) or the IAS (Internal Affairs Service) have nothing hide, then why in the world are they tapping the phones of his family?!!! Why are they preventing the family to speak on the phone without that irritating buzzing?

If the police have nothing to hide, then please quit tapping their phones! Also, quit threatening the lives of the witnesses and anyone else willing to speak the truth.

Having power is temporary. Knowing the truth is forever. The truth will always catch up to corrupt power -- until your last breath -- and to your children's children.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    I posted your blog to the forums im usually visiting. The videos are enough as a proof to say that the said evidence was planted.

    How can anyone deny that? Are the police force thinking we are dumb enough to be gullible and believe everything they say?

    What's GMA doing about this? I dont really read or watch news. I saw this a bit few days ago but I never really knew the whole story til this blog.

    Very sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:25 PM

    I was quite ashamed of myself thinking that it could have been true, but then I saw the video... just imagine how many people the police think they can fool! I'm one of them, but now, only now (how shameful) did I realize how wrong I was since I'm not much of a news watcher. We have seen the evidence, a true untainted one in fact. Not like the ones planted by the police just to make their story seemingly true.

    So there is still hope. Just with this video we can convince the world that the Philippine Police is corrupted. I just hope that by doing so, the families of the victims and even the Filipino people can have their justice.

    Anyway, how disgusting can it get? How low should the police stoop? Is killing three innocent and loved people not enough for them? I can't believe they are after the witnesses and the families!!! How crude and rude... disrespectful indeed. Tapping into the private conversations of the victim's families with their friends is an abuse. It's like denying them freedom. And God, how mean could they get into coercing the witnesses to change their stories.

    I'm really sorry... and to the Police, how could you?! Just imagine those three victims as your own sons and think and feel the wrong you've done. Angelo Reyes, what a sick man you are!!! You see how things could turn in one instant, you may be resting in your comforts now, but tomorrow you'll see and you'd be in the victims places. Karma has a way of getting you! Be warned....

    ReplyDelete