Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Comment To Highlight

Received this comment on the blog and I just wanted to highlight it. (I'm not sure how easy it is to see the new comments that are posted on this blog. I receive many commments to various posts but it looks all spread out and not as easily seen, perhaps?)

To this anonymous person who wrote in: Thank you for writing.

--------
I was quite ashamed of myself thinking that it could have been true, but then I saw the video... just imagine how many people the police think they can fool! I'm one of them, but now, only now (how shameful) did I realize how wrong I was since I'm not much of a news watcher. We have seen the evidence, a true untainted one in fact. Not like the ones planted by the police just to make their story seemingly true.

So there is still hope. Just with this video we can convince the world that the Philippine Police is corrupted. I just hope that by doing so, the families of the victims and even the Filipino people can have their justice.

Anyway, how disgusting can it get? How low should the police stoop? Is killing three innocent and loved people not enough for them? I can't believe they are after the witnesses and the families!!! How crude and rude... disrespectful indeed. Tapping into the private conversations of the victim's families with their friends is an abuse. It's like denying them freedom. And God, how mean could they get into coercing the witnesses to change their stories.

I'm really sorry... and to the Police, how could you?! Just imagine those three victims as your own sons and think and feel the wrong you've done. Angelo Reyes, what a sick man you are!!! You see how things could turn in one instant, you may be resting in your comforts now, but tomorrow you'll see and you'd be in the victims places. Karma has a way of getting you! Be warned....
---------

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:24 AM

    Oh my God! I cannot believe this! Angelo Reyes, what a sick man you are! I thought we Filipinos are God loving and God fearing people, what happened to you Angelo? Your and your cronies are likened to Hitler! Your time will come to be judged and I hope you rot in hell for what you have done. The last I know, the Philippines is still a "free country"! I swear by watching the footage of these MURDERS, I thought I was watching a newscast of Afghanistan or Sudan!

    I know some of FX's family in the US and share in their loss. I will be wearing green on Wedndesday, December 7th in support of justice. I have also forwarded the email, which FX's family is circulating, to my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:46 AM

    I'm so bothered with what I just read and saw. I couldn't imagine there are policemen like those. Who else can we run to if we need help? Who else can we trust? I pity our country.

    For the family of Francis, God is on your side. I really feel sorry for what happened. Let us continue to pray that justice will be served.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:37 AM

    i am impressed by this blog.

    really, the phrase "blogging for justice" caught my attention. this blog simply says one thing, we are still not running out of medium in looking for justice for every problem this decaying society has.

    i am john earl macabulos of san beda, and to the "blogger for justice", kudos for a job well done.

    http://www.xanga.com/john_earlm

    ReplyDelete
  5. John, thank you for taking the time to check out the blog and writing. Your support and comments are very much appreciated. Perhaps blogging for justice would be a positive action that we, Filipinos, can be known for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:30 PM

    i've read your post weeks ago and then today, and i just keep hating the police more and more. how stupid and cruel of them. im talking to the victim's cousin right now and i just kept on repeating this phrase: "police are pigs." i just can't believe how screwed up our country is and how low the PNP could go. i support whatever you're trying to do right now and will definitely wear green on december 7. more power to justice. kill the pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:44 PM

    FYI: FX had only 2 gunshot wounds..both in the head. The vid shows the policeman firing 2 shots to the backseat of the vehicle after they had clearly downed the two front seat passengers.
    Guess you can make your own conclusions.

    Thanx for seeing the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:03 PM

    I'm so glad that there are people like you who manage to see the truth of the matter. I just wish FX's name could be cleared, if only for his daughter's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:36 AM

    then, they'll invent stories to support on what they've lied,

    they have to, they've been seen.

    they have the formulas and machinery to do so,

    the ignorant can be swayed, its been done before, but failed.

    the evil one is to be positioned overseas,

    to profess his so called methods and victories,

    We pray you see through his guise,
    We pray his family doesn't suffer from the result of his lies.

    We pray for the safety of other victims families.

    ReplyDelete